Sunday, November 4, 2012

BRING JEN TO HOUSTON! ♥ #DAEMONINVASION

 
So, the Daemon Invasion contest where we get to vote for our city to host the release party? The top 5 cities have been picked:
  1. Philidelphia, Pennsylvania
  2. Houston, Texas!♥♥♥
  3. L.A., California
  4. Orlando, Florida
  5. Chicago, Illinois
 
Jen wrote a blog post about it, so click HERE to see it. And click HERE to head straight to voting. And when I say "voting" I mean voting for Houston. HOUSTON.
 
This is my THIRD try at this post. Count 'em--three. The first one was too passive aggressive and the second one still wasn't pushy enough. So this time I'm going to be straight to the point:

VOTE FOR HOUSTON.

You have the right to vote for whichever city you want. But I'm telling you that we should get Jen down to Texas. So I repeat:

VOTE FOR HOUSTON.

If you live in Texas, this is a no-brainer. How hard is it to have a fun little roadtrip? That's what I plan to do it Houston wins. It would be so, so, SO worth it. So,

VOTE FOR HOUSTON.

And I didn't put it in the title of the post, but you know who else could come to Houston if Houston wins? DAEMON. And by "Daemon" I mean Pepe. Which is just as amazing. All that gorgeousness...I think Texas is the only state on that list big enough to handle it all! What's my point again?

VOTE FOR HOUSTON.

Yeah, that's it. That is all I have to tell you. I am telling you to vote for Jen to get her awesome self down south. Just in case you missed the point of this post, I'll say it one more time:

VOTE FOR HOUSTON.

That is all. :)
 
♥Jessica(:

UPDATE: I have heard from a few Texas bloggers that they're going to do mega-huge giveaways if Houston wins. I WILL TOO. If Houston wins, I will be having my biggest giveaway EVER. So big, I don't even know what I'll be giving away. All I know is that it'll be international. So,

VOTE FOR HOUSTON.

That is all.

♥Jessica(:

5 comments:

  1. I'd be happy to vote for Houston! Done =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, vote for Philadelphia? Okay, sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WATCH YOURSELF. You are asking to be slapped. Plus, if Houston wins, I could get you signed things. From Jen AND Pepe. This is a big deal. AND think of all the physics-class gushing I'll do!

      ♥Jessica(:

      Delete
  3. YES COME TO HOUSTON!!!!
    I'LL CONSIDER A GIVEAWAY TOO WITH SIGNED STUFF IF Y'ALL VOTE FOR HOUSTON!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!