Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Sequels I Am Making Serious Grabby Hands For

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!


The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4) 
I am loving this series. I'm still so glad this one is for ADRIAN. He deserves some books for him. Even more, I cannot wait to get into his head and see what goes on there. ;)

The Warrior by Victoria Scott
The Warrior (Dante Walker, #3) 
Dante is my boy. I'm so sad his trilogy is coming to an end, and I'm most likely going to cry when this one lands in my inbox, but I am still super excited to get into Dante's head again for more of his story.

Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) 
I adore this trilogy. Laini Taylor writes so beautifully and I am dying inside waiting for the this third book. I am completely terrified about what's possibly going to happen, but I WANT TO REEEEEAD IIIIIIT, ya know?

Be With Me by J. Lynn
Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)    
I know this one isn't about Cam and Avery, but I'm immensely excited to see them when they pop up in this one. Plus, the first chapter of this in the back of Wait For You? SO. GOOD. I want more.

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3) 
This one's for Josh. JOSH. JOSH!!!! Needless to say, I am very excited about this. 

The One by Kiera Cass
The One (The Selection, #3) 
If America doesn't pick Maxon, I will cry. I LOVE HIM.

  King Cave by Scarlett Dawn
King Hall  (Forever Evermore, #1)  
King Cave doesn't have a cover image yet, so I'm using book one. ANYWAYS, I crush all over Ezra. And with the ending to book one, I am in serious need of book two. This is one that I am going to drop everything for the moment I get my hands on it.

  Love Unrehearsed by Tina Reber
Love Unrehearsed (Love, #2)   
This one's already out, but I don't have it yet, which means GRABBY HANDS. I loved the first one and want this one so freaking bad. Like, for real, I can't even.

 Three by Kristen Simmons
Three (Article 5, #3)
I heart Chase so hard, I can't even. This series is so great and booook threeeeeeee!!!!

Heaven Prays, Hell Preys by Caitin Elyse
Heaven Prays, Hell Preys (The Immortal Wars, #2)  
This is another one that's already out, but I'm still waiting to get my hands on it. The first book is one of my favs, and I am definitely looking forward to seeing what happens next in this story. Also: STORM!!! <3


What do you think of my list? Did you make your own? Leave me a link so I can check it out!  


♥Jessica(:

5 comments:

  1. Great list!

    Fiery Heart and Be With Me are on my list, too!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't yet read daughter of Smoke and Bone..ah I need to though! And, I couldn't finish King Hall. Wasn't for me.
    Great list! Old GFC follower :)
    Dee @ Dee's Reads My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. inrteresting list, there are several that interest me but in series i haven't started yet....in fact i have started none of the series and i don't even own the first book but several are on my wishlist so perhaps one day

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!