Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Top Ten Best Book Couples of 2013

http://www.fiktshun.com/fiktshun/2013/11/21/top-10-of-2013/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=top-10-of-2013
I'm taking part in the super fun event hosted by Rachel from Fiktshun, Jaime from Two Chicks on Books, and Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads

Today's topic: Our Choice! So I chose Best Book Couples of 2013 ;)

These two have such an amusing relationship. So many ups and downs, but those are always evened out by sweet moments, which I love.

I have been in love with this couple ever since the peanut butter scene in the first book. I freaking LOVED that. Their story came to a close in Forever Too Far, but they're still as adorable as ever.

LIAM USES THE WORD DARLIN' ON A REGULAR BASIS. Therefore, I am in love with that boy. He and Ruby as couple makes me feel so happy. And his "story of us" at the end of The Darkest Minds? Cutest thing ever. Makes me cry every time I read it. Pretty sure I have it memorized, actually. I love it that much.

I don't think there's anyone else that can put up with Kitty like Storm does. Sure, she has Kenric, but that's different. Storm and Kitty...they just make sense. In the best of ways. Plus, I prefer Storm, myself. And they're both pretty kickass, so that's fun, too!

I like how Haven is the one person Carmine wants to be a decent person to. It's sweet, and goodness knows I enjoy sweet things. It was really great to watch as Carmine changed as he and Haven grew closer, just like Haven changed in the process. These two are so good for each other, I can't even right now. I JUST CAN'T.

We all know I have a thing for Mr. Giggle-Swoon. He's so swoon-worthy, and I feel like Sky deals with that pretty well. These two together, y'all. They just. You know. WONDERFUL AWESOMENESS. Yeah. That's what it is. I love it.

Caleb and Maggie give me the happy tinglies. They're so in tune with each other--which, yeah, more likely than not has something to do with their imprint, but still it's true--and their sweetness makes me more happy than I could ever explain with words. Just...warm tinglies. That's the only way I know how.

ISAIAH, Y'ALL. Isaiah. I'm so happy he finally has his person, and I actually really like his person. They are completely adorable together, and their relationship. Goodness. They GET each other, in a way that I loved to see grow throughout Crash Into You.

Oh, hey. It's My Guy. I love how these two are such complete opposites of each other, but they go together so well. She's bubbly and smiley, and Guy's just...not. He's quiet. Reserved. Stern. But they make such a fan-freaking-tastic couple. I KIND OF LOVE IT, OKAY. A LOT.

Daemon and Katy have been one of my favorite couples for a while. With each book in the LUX series, these two have to face more and more crap together, but they grow closer throughout it all. They help each other stay strong and they're darn cute in the process. I adore these two.

Okay, so I'm just in love with Levi. He has those smiles that make everyone feel special, and he is the sweetest guy...ever. If he were real, I'd be all over that like white on rice. But since he's only a book character, I'm glad he's with Cath. She was such a relatable character, and she brought out some extra adorable in Levi that we may not have seen otherwise.

I guess these two aren't TECHNICALLY a couple yet, but I don't care. I'm splashing my wishful thinking all over these two, because if they do not BECOME an actual couple, I swear I'm gonna ugly cry. Right now, they're just friends and they already have the makings of my #1 couple of the year. They just...I can't even explain it. Wow. I'm really sucking at this. Ezra and Lily...they interact together in ways that make me smile, and Ezra is all protective, and I can't help but love it. Plus, I have the biggest crush in the history of forever on Ezra. I write ALL OF THE LOVE LETTERS to that boy. I heart him, and I heart this couple. Now if only they'd make the couple thing, you know, OFFICIAL...


What do you think of the couples I chose? What are some of your favorite couples from books you've read this year? I WILL TOTALLY BE CHECKING THEM OUT BECAUSE I LOVE THINGS THAT ARE CUTE LIKE THAT.



 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!