Sunday, April 22, 2012

In My Mailbox!

 Yes, my first In My Mailbox! This is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.

Quick Note: Since this is my first IMM, I'm not only listing books I've received this week. I'll list all the books I've received recently that I haven't gotten around to reading yet. So, here we go! :)

Books I got from This is Teen book signing on Monday:

Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg

Not That Kind of Girl by Siobhan Vivian

From my local Barnes and Noble:
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

Okay, so I SO excited to read all of these books. Once I finally, you know, get to them. I've had Catching Jordan for over a week now, and I seriously think this book is mocking me. AH!

So, if you read this and feel like sharing you IMMs, feel free! I'll check out anything you leave for me to see. (Because I have nothing better to do. Don't judge me. Hehe)

Come back again next week for more book recieving happiness, Friends!

♥Jessica(:

6 comments:

  1. Take a bow is pure amazing and fun! I hope you adore it as much as i did!My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading it right now and I think I'm already in love with it!

      ♥Jessica(:

      Delete
  2. Catching Jordan was amazing! Enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO EXCITED to read Catching Jordan! It's just a matter of getting to it...

      ♥Jessica(:

      Delete
  3. AH! So many awesome covers! I need to read Catching Jordan ...nice IMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT?! Gorgeous things for my shelf<3 And I've heard great things about Catching Jordan. I can't wait to read it!

      ♥Jessica(:

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!