Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Teaser Tuesday! (10)

Do you want to participate in Teaser Tuesdays? It's simple and hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. All you have to do is:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT T INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

-Share the title & author, too, so that the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

So, I have sort of fallen in love with another book since last week. Not madly in love or anything, but certainly something I loved reading. So I'm going to give y'all a teaser from this book.

Wither by Lauren DeStefano

Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)"He smiles at me in that little boy way that makes him so much different from his father. The cold makes his lips especially red, and I think he is exactly the type of portrait Dierdre's father would have painted. So soft and lovely and sweet. He takes my face in his hands, and for the second time in our ten-month marriage, we kiss. And for the first time, I don't draw back."~pg 249, Wither, Lauren DeStefano

Oh, Linden. I can't wait to read the sequel to this. My review for Wither will be posted sometime this month. :)

What are your teasers this week? Tell me/leave links in the comments!

Have a terrific Tuesday, Friends!
♥Jessica(:

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to read Wither for ages! The teaser has made me want to buy it pronto. Looking forward to reading your review! Check my teaser out here: http://litloveread.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!