Sunday, June 3, 2012

What I Got! (4)

What I Got is a weekly meme hosted by Monica over at Cover Analysis :) where we tell y'all about the wonderful brag-worthy bookish things we got this week!

WON:
Nothing Special
Nothing Special by Geoff Herbach. I won this from Justin at Justin's Book Blog! I just want to take a quick moment and tell y'all how much I seriously love his blog. Ready? A LOT. I seriously visit it every single day. Definitely on my top 5 list is favorite blogs, without a doubt. Plus, Justin is super nice.

Okay, I'll move on now. I only got one other bookish thing this week . . .

BOUGHT:
Of Poseidon
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks. I got this book on Thursday and am STILL elated that I got this book. I'm just starting it today (Saturday) and DUDE. That's all I'll say for now. I have to thank my amazing brother and sister-in-law Billy and Angie for getting me this book. Trips to B&N are always so great with them.

Okay, that's all I got this week, so now it's your turn: what did YOU get this week? Leave links and whatnot if you'd like.

Have a wonderful Sunday, Friends!

♥Jessica(:

3 comments:

  1. Great books! Have yet to buy my own copy of OF POSEIDON, but will do. Here is my Stacking the Shelves Happy readings! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of Poseidon!!! It's so good!!!!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I DID!! :D I can't wait for Fierce Reads next week when I'll get to meet Anna :D FABULOUSNESS!!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoyyyyyyy
    i want both
    i can be jelly right?
    lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!