Monday, March 25, 2013

Bloglovin♥

Hey, y'all! So, as I'm sure you've all heard, Google Reader is apparently going bye-bye. So bunches of bloggers have been going to Bloglovin. And I have officially hopped onto the bandwaggon. So...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I heart you all and I hope you keep following! Or if you are new to my blog and by some weird chance just so happen to see this, I'd love for you to follow! Because you guys are the best. And I love books. (Because that is seriously a reason.)

Okay, back to regular life now! Have a great Monday, y'all!

♥Jessica(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!