Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (25)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine
 
The One by Kiera Cass 
The One (The Selection, #3) 
Release Date: May 6, 2014
Publisher: HarperTeen
Series: The Selection #3
 
Description from Goodreads:
The Selection changed the lives of thirty-five girls forever. And now, the time has come for one winner to be chosen.

America never dreamed she would find herself anywhere close to the crown—or to Prince Maxon's heart. But as the competition approaches its end and the threats outside the palace walls grow more vicious, America realizes just how much she stands to lose—and how hard she'll have to fight for the future she wants.

From the very first page of The Selection, this #1 New York Times bestselling series has captured readers' hearts and swept them away on a captivating journey... Now, in The One, Kiera Cass delivers a satisfying and unforgettable conclusion that will keep readers sighing over this electrifying fairy-tale long after the final page is turned.
 
 
Why I can't wait: 
Because I'm me, I am totally here for the luuuuuurve. LOVELOVELOVELOVE. I am DYING to find out how this one ends. And I honestly think I may ugly cry if she doesn't end up with Maxon. Also, I do not like Kriss. Because I'm jealous like that. But for real, I cannot wait for more Maxon. I want more of his sweetness. This trilogy can easily end up as one of my favorites if this book goes well. PLEASE LET THIS BOOK GO WELL.
 
What are you waiting on this week? And are you excited for The One right along with me? If so: WHAT TEAM ARE YOU ON? *stares* 

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this one too! I purposely have not read The Elite because I didn't want to wait that long for The One! Great pick!

    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am freaking out to read The Selection stories! hey did you also hear about pre-ordering signed copies from Barnes and Noble?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also in lurve with book too. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!