Sunday, September 30, 2012

What I Got! (11)

What I Got is a weekly meme hosted by Monica over at Cover Analysis :) where we tell y'all about the wonderful brag-worthy bookish things we got this week!
 
As we can all see, I am a shameless library-go-er, so of course I have to start with what I got this week from the...
 
LIBRARY:
Hemlock (Hemlock, #1)
I've been dying for this book for a while, so I am currently reading it! Yeah, not a really big story for this one, sadly. I wanted to read it, I put it on reserve, waited for it to get in, picked it up, and now I'm reading it. Maybe I should just make up a more interesting story for this... Something to think about.
 
The Sweetest Spell
This one DOES have a nice little story to go with it. Well, kind of. It's just that I was talking to my mom LITERALLY right before I left to go to the library about this book. I was all like, "I hope the new book by Suzanne Slefors is there; she's awesome!" And then I got there and saw it on the new arrivals shelf and I think I'm seriously psycic now. Only problem is I can't spell it...because I spelled that wrong, didn't I? Anyways, I love Suzanne, I've read all her YA books so far, and I'm excited for this one.
 
A Need So Beautiful (A Need So Beautiful, #1)
I've been looking at this book for a while but kept passing it up for some reason. I finally gave in this time and actually checked it out. And now I want to read it so bad! Goodness, I want to finish my current read to get to this one. Wait, that sounds bad. My current read is a good book, I just mean...oh, you know what I mean. I'm rambling for no reason, aren't I. I tend to do that.
 
A Want So Wicked (A Need So Beautiful, #2)
This book is what prompted me to grab A Need So Beautiful. I saw it on the new arrivals shelf and thought I should grab it while it was there. And of course I need to read the first book before this one because...because...just because. That's usually how things go. So I'm excited about this one, too!
 
BOUGHT:
Weeeeell, y'all know how I went to the Austin Teen Book festival yesterday, right? I posted about it yesterday. If you didn't see it, all you gotta do is click HERE and BOOM! You can read the post.
Anyways, when I was there, I bought a book. A super-duper cool book that I cannot wait to dive into.
 
Time Between Us
EEEEK! I am so glad to have this book! And the author was so friendly! I'll most likely read this, like, after A Want So Wicked.
Thank you to my brother Billy for buying me this book because he is an awesome person.
 
All right, that's What I Got this week. What'd you get? Links and whatnot in the comments, please! (as if there were anywhere else for you to put them...)
 
♥Jessica(:

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I bought Hemlock a while back, but haven't had the chance to read it. I have read A Need So Beautiful, and unfortunately it wasn't very good, but I hope you enjoy it. Can't wait to see some reviews!!! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul. I haven't read a single one of these. Is that even possible? LOL. Hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!