Friday, October 5, 2012

Leah Clifford Outing♥

Heeeeeeey! So, yesterday, Leah Clifford was in Austin!

Okay, wait. WHO is Leah Clifford? I should slap you for even asking. You should already KNOW. But I won't because that's kind of difficult to do via blog post... Anyways, she wrote these books:
A Touch Mortal (A Touch Trilogy, #1)A Touch Morbid (A Touch Trilogy, #2)
 
If you haven't read these books yet, DO SO NOW. Seriously, do it.
 
Now back to the outing. Actually before that, I should say this--Leah Clifford is definitely the coolest author I've ever met. I honestly can't describe any of this to you without contradicting that statement a little, so just take my word for it. Leah Clifford=AWESOME.
 
So, she's on a roadtrip and stopping in some cities. Austin was lucky enough to be one of those cities. Leah kidnapped me picked me up and we went out to dinner at TGIFridays and then watched the bats. Kind of. I swear, there was so much laughter. SO. MUCH. LAUGHTER.
 
Oh, and two other people were there--Chelsea, who I now plan to stalk just because I can, and...someone else. She had a name, but it doesn't matter. No one cares. (Hehe.)
 
Now, when I set out to write this post, I meant to tell y'all about how amazing the day was and how I absolutely cannot wait for Leah to come back to Austin, but...the describing will make no sense to anybody. It barely makes sense to me in my head. I will tell you that it had to do with the new song...or was it the old one? And me having someone's phone number, and some certain laws--traffic and kidnapping, to name a few--being...streched (broken). And then there was book talk. And naming random pets that I wish I had. I will have you know that I am GREAT at naming pets. You ever need someone to do that for you, and I got you.
 
Yeah, this post is turning out to not be book-related at all... But it does involve an author, so that counts, right? I think it does. The point of this post is that Leah Clifford is awesome, and if you ever get the chance to hang out with her, you should definitely take her up on it. I cannot wait for her to come back to Austin!
 
Oh, and I still think Leah is an amateur kidnapper. And I am NOT fired.
 
♥Jessica(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!