Sunday, October 28, 2012

What I Got! (15)

What I Got is a weekly meme hosted by Monica over at Cover Analysis :) where we tell y'all about the wonderful brag-worthy bookish things we got this week!
 
FROM LIBRARY:
Tilt  Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
Tilt by Ellen Hopkins: I am an Ellen Hopkins fan. Her books are so beautiful. So I had to grab this.
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: Yes, I have already read this book. But I have a need to reread this. IT'S JUST. THAT. AMAZING.
 
WON:
Valkyrie Rising
Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson: I won this in a Twitter giveaway from Tera Lynn Childs. I just got it in the mail yesterday, and I spazzed. I cannot wait to start this book. Yesterday was a very spazzy day for me... :) Thank you, Tera!
 
FOR REVIEW:
Secrets
Secrets by Tim Mettey: I got this ARC in the mail on...Monday? I'm probably going to sit down and read it next weekend. Thank you to Katie for sending me this!
 
E-ARC:
Centaur Legacy (Touched #2)
Centaur Legacy by Nancy Straight: I can't remember whether or not I included this last week. Either way, I got this, and I'm currently reading it. So far, it's pretty good. Nancy Straight is a super friendly author and I'm so glad she sent me this book to read. Thank you, Nancy!
 
All right, that's what I got this week. What's you get?
 
♥Jessica(:

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I'm reading Shatter Me right now and it's soooo gooood I can't stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!