ABOUT THE BLOG:
Just a Booklover was created in March 2012 because I wanted a place to talk about books. Books I love, books I dislike, and everything in between. So now this is my place to do just that. I review books--mostly YA and NA--and participate in a few memes and make some completely random posts that are, more often than not, book related.
ABOUT THE BLOGGER:
Hey! My name is Jessica. I'm 18, a senior in a high school, and (obviously) a complete bookworm. I love books. A lot. I'm one of those people who are always reading something. And if I'm not, I'm nagging somebody so I can get something to read.
I'm also a reviewer over at Bookish as their Indie Enthusiast and a contributor at YA Bound where I have a swoon every Thursday and post on Saturdays about all kinds of bookish shenanigans. I am SO lucky to be a part of both of those fantastic blogs, and you should totally check them out!
Okay, so, other than that, I've thought a lot about what to put in this section, and then I just decided that I'd tell y'all ten random facts about me.
1. I change this list at random intervals. Partly because it's a RANDOM list and partly because I get bored sometimes and have no life. So...yeah! Sometimes there will be new things. Sometimes they'll just be moved around. No rhyme or reason whatsoever here, sir.
2. I. Love. Snow. Seriously, I adore it. That's probably super weird, because most people find snow annoying, but I just can't find it in me to agree with that. This is one of the saddest parts about moving to Texas--it doesn't snow.
3. The only thing I like to do more than sleep is read. So lets suffice it to say that on the weekends, or on breaks from school, I am something akin to what you may call a "bum." Sleeping makes the world go 'round. ;)
4. I am wearing pajama pants 80ish percent of the time. The other 20 percent of the time I am either at school (stupid dress codes) or at some place where I actually care about what I wear. Nevertheless, pajama pants are my favorite clothing invention EVER.
5. I am a Yankee fan. Nothing will ever change that. Baseball is awesome and my boys are the best. That is all.
6. I have three brothers and four nephews. I talk about my brothers a lot, and I do mention my nephews sometimes. I try to differentiate, but y'all probably won't know the different unless I use their names. Just go along with it? Two of my brothers are older than me, and my younger brother is only younger by a year and a half. Oh, and I have a sister-in-law. I mention her, too. You'll see.
7. I am a master procrastinator. This is something most people don't know/notice about me, but it's completely true. That project I got an A on? Chances are I did it last night. That review you agree 100% with? I probably finished it five minutes before midnight. I like to think of my procrastination as a special skill.
8. I am Victoria Scott's OFFICIAL super fan. Seriously, ask her. She will confirm this.
9. I was born in Buffalo, NY and moved to Austin, TX during the summer of 2010.
10. I am a HUGE fangirl. I fangirl all the time. Again I say: Just go with it. I fangirl over books, and I fangirl over other blogs. I will quite possibly fangirl over music, too. I can't help it--I'm an energetic person most of the time. A few of my favorite things to fangirl over are: the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout; Literary Exploration and its blogger, Anna (if you have never been to this blog, VISIT IT NOW. I gave you a link and everything--that girl is amazing); The Killers; lots and lots of other things. Oh, and attractive fictional male characters. I try to limit myself, though, so as to not be completely obnoxious. Either way, you have been warned. [insert silly evil laughter here]
All right, so those are my ten facts. If there's anything else you want to know, feel free to contact me. I'm a nice person.
E-mail: makesmeworse12 [at] gmail [dot] com