Sunday, February 9, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (7)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews! 

For Review:
Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly
Three by Kristen Simmons
The Mephisto Covenant: The Redemption of Ajax by Trinity Faegen

Won:
Nil by Lynne Matson

Thank you to Disney Book Group, Tor Teen, and Erin from ARCycling for the review copies, and to Lynne Matson for Nil! I can't wait to read all these pretties! :)

What do you think of my additions to my shelves? And what did you add to yours this week?


1 comment:

  1. Deep Blue sounds very interesting. I have read a few mermaid books and they are a fun genre.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!