It's been a while since the last time I participated in a giveaway hop, right? But I'm baaaaack! ;)
The last book I was stuck in...this was probably the easiest decision I've ever had to make regarding what to giveaway:
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Oh sweet baby mama of Jesus. This book is so fan-freaking-tastic, I can't even. My review is going up sometime in the next 24 hours, and once it's up I'll totally link it here. (I just linked it there!) But until I get that posted for you guys, I'm going to tell you a few reasons why you need this book in your life. Okay?
1. YOU NEED THIS BOOK IN YOUR LIFE. Oh, I already said that? Well I'm saying it again. It is one of the truest things I will ever tell you.
2. If you aren't a fan of new adult, but want to be, this book has got your back. (I'm leaving this one as is because I explain in my review!)
3. Levi. You know how you need this book in your life? Well, you also need Levi. He's not a bad boy. He's not a geek, either. He's simply Levi and I love the crap out of him. He is my person. I think you'll like him.
4. Rainbow Rowell has serious writing skillz. For real, the Z is sooooo necessary there. Because her writing awesomeness is that serious. Have I mentioned that I love it?!
Okay, now instead of me sitting here fangirling over this book all day (pun possibly intended), I'm going to actually give you the details! Read on!
- One winner will be randomly selected to receive a copy of Fangirl.
- This giveaway is INTERNATIONAL. Woot!
- My giveaway policy applies. Please get familiar with it if you wanna enter my giveaways.
- Enter through the Rafflecopter below!
Thanks for stopping by and entering!