Hello, lovely people! Sorry I've been kind of absent this past week. I was siiiiiick. But I'm past the worst part and on the road to getting better, so I'M BAAAAACK. And I have plans. As you can probably tell from all the readathon talk in the title/at the top of this post. So let's get to it, yes?
As I'm sure you know, seeing as you follow my blog and all, the third and final book in the Dante Walker trilogy is releasing on May 6th. So Steph and I wanted to do something fun to celebrate. THIS IS IT. Stephanie from Ohana Reads and I are going to host a Dante Walker Readathon! WOOT!
- The Readathon is from May 9th-16th, so there should be enough time for everyone to get their copies of The Warrior and mentally prepare themselves for the awesome.
- Through the Readathon, we'll be reading all three books in the series. I'm not sure how you don't know the reading order by now, given how much I talk about these books, but if you do not know, here they are in order:
- We will be running a group on Goodreads and a group on Facebook, so there's MORE ways we all can chat about the awesome that is Dante Walker. I'll generally be running the Facebook group, while Steph will hold the reigns of the Goodreads group, but we can both totally join in and help out on either site if we want. It's going to be all kinds of fun!
**If you'd like to join the groups now, you can do so: Goodreads | Facebook
- There will be giveaways! We have a few super cool swag packs to give away to some lucky winners participating in the Readathon (they will be randomly chosen from Facebook, Goodreads, and Twitter).
- We will have a Twitter chat at the end of the Readathon, on May 16th! We're still working out specifics (because we want Author Chick--aka Victoria Scott--to be there, right?), but there WILL be more swaggish goodness to give away, and it WILL be a good time.
And that is all! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or Steph, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
I am seriously excited about this, you guys! I LOVE readathons, and I LOVE Dante Walker, so I have, like, double love going on right now. *flails*