Sunday, September 16, 2012

What I Got! (9)

What I Got is a weekly meme hosted by Monica over at Cover Analysis :) where we tell y'all about the wonderful brag-worthy bookish things we got this week!
 
All right, so this is pretty much what is in my to-read pile at the moment...
 
FROM LIBRARY (because goodness knows I love that place):
I just started this book last night, and I must say that I am seriously excited about this. Yay!
 
This book is HUGE. Seriously. So I hope it is an amazing piece of literature. Otherwise, this one will lose my attention and be a total flop. I figured I'd give it a chance, though. Plus, the series is called "His Fair Assassin," which I flippin' love.
 
I already read this book, and my review will be posted this week. Honestly, this is the first book I've ever read by Meg Cabot. Which is certainly not a bad thing because this book...
 
This book has been staring me in the face for some reason. So I decided to grab it. I hope I like!
 
I've been meaning to read the sequel to Angelfire for a while now, so...yeah.
 
That's all the note-worthy bookish stuff I got this week! Did you get anything I'm totally going to be jealous of? (You probably did). Tell me/leave a link in the comments!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!