SO. You're probably wondering what's up. I haven't done a giveaway for no other reason than I darn well feel like it in a while. And you guys...well, you guys are the BEST. There are over 1200 of you now. THAT BLOWS MY MIND.
I can't even. Seriously. I just can't.
(Yeah. I totally just grabbed this from my blogoversary post.)
So I thought I'd do a giveaway. Because I REALLY, REALLY like you guys.
But also because I have just read a super fantastic book that I want everyone to read. And, well...I can't exactly get you ALL the book (though I totally would if I could), but I could give it to one of you lucky ducks.
If you read the title of this post, you know what I'm giving away...
Frigid by J. Lynn
Before you ask--YES. J. Lynn is actually JLA in disguise. And YES, I do usually put the book covers small for giveaways, but...I adore this cover. It's so pretty, and it goes so well with my blog! The snowflakes and everything...(and Sarah Hansen may or may not be my hero...)
So yeah. I JUST finished reading Frigid. I've been pining for this book since Jen started teasing us about it and it FINALLY came in the mail yesterday. I dragged my half-asleep self out of bed at least an hour earlier than I would have otherwise to open this awesomeness.
And then I read it. In somewhere close to 24 hours. Would have been less if I hadn't stopped to play Monopoly with the fam (I SUCK at Monopoly, by the way. I give great advice and have the best memory ever about things with it, but I always end up broke first)...so if I hadn't stopped to play Monopoly and if I hadn't passed out from about 7-10:30 AM. But I did, so....we're gonna say roughly 24 hours.
Why did I read it so fast, you ask? Good question, grasshopper. I read it so fast because JEN ARMENTROUT IS A FREAKING WIZARD.
Her books. They just do something to you. She, like, coats them in awesomesauce and you can't help but readreadread until you reach the end.
And...well, I'm going to write a review for this book. You'll see all I have to say then. But for now I have two things to say to y'all:
1. I hereby name Kyler Hottie McHotterson. He has SO earned it.
2. I'm going to give away Frigid!! Read on for the details and whatnot.
- First and foremost, this giveaway is INTERNATIONAL, as long as you have a way for me to gift you the ebook
- ONE winner will be randomly selected via Rafflecopter to receive an ebook of Frigid when it releases this month. THEN, when it releases in paperback in November, I will also send that winner a print copy
- If you do NOT have a way for me to gift you the ebook, you can still enter and just get the paperback copy in November
- My giveaway policy applies, so make sure you've checked it out in the policies tab at the top of my blog
- If you have any questions about the giveaway, feel free to contact me via email (email@example.com) or Twitter (@makesmeworse12)
- Enter through the Rafflecopter below!