Okay. I have no restraint. Remember how I read Frigid and was all like YOU NEED TO READ THIS and then did that giveaway?
Well, I'm doing it again.
Because Losing Hope?
Well. Okay. I finished this book yesterday. And reviewed it yesterday. (When I write this.) And I kind of wanted to give the book away, but I wasn't going to because I have my giveaway for Frigid happening.
I CANNOT GET MR. GIGGLE-SWOON OUT OF MY BRAIN.
I'm actually having Holder withdrawal right now.
So to at least HELP myself move on with my life, and get over this book hangover, I'm going to give away Losing Hope. Because you NEED Giggle-Swoon in your life.
If you don't understand why I keep saying "Giggle-Swoon," it is explained in my review ;)
I call Colleen Hoover a badass in my review, too. Just thought I'd say it again since it's SO FREAKING TRUE, obviously. How else would I be this stuck on a book? There is definitely some badassery going on here.
This giveaway is going to be identical to my Frigid giveaway, since the paperback of Losing Hope isn't available yet. I was going to make this one US only, but...I REALLY want it to be international. So it is!
Don't you just love lookin' at it?
- This giveaway is international
- ONE winner will be randomly selected via Rafflecopter to receive an ebook of Losing Hope to read NOW! THEN, when it releases in paperback, I will also send that winner a print copy
- If you do NOT have a way for me to gift you the ebook, you can still enter and just get the paperback copy in November
- My giveaway policy applies, so please make sure you've at least pretended to read it in the policies tab at the top of my blog
- If you have any questions about the giveaway, feel free to contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Twitter (@makesmeworse12)
- Enter through the Rafflecopter below!