Thursday, July 10, 2014

Vote for Remy!

 

Hi, lovelies! Today is Remy's second match in the NA Crush Tourney. If you could click the link below, scroll down to the bottom, and vote for Remy, I'd appreciate it so much!

http://naalley.blogspot.com/2014/07/match-20-remy-10-vs-archer-7.html 

If you have a minute and would like to spread the word, here are a bunch of graphics you can totally use:

(Two were made by me and the other two were made by Val from Stuck in Books. Val's are the better ones--I love them!)

 




 


Thank you all so much for being awesome! :)




3 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!