Wednesday, June 5, 2013

3rd Annual YA Crush Tourney--Team Dante!

 
Hey, y'all! So you've heard of the YA Crush Tourney, right? I'm fairly positive I posted about it last year at least a little. If you've never heard of it, it is this super cool tournament hosted by the YA Sisterhood where we nominate all our favorite YA book boys (which has already happened this year), and then we vote for them during their matches and hope to goodness that they win.
 
But there's also another little factor in there, one that some people don't know about. What is that, you ask? THE ADVOCATES.
 
What is an advocate, you ask? An advocate is a person who supports a book boy and does their very best to get their book boy to win and make it as far in the tourney as they can. Ideally, they win!
 
Why am I telling you this? Simple.
 
I am the advocate for Dante Walker!
 
 
YES! I get to help out my boy Dante. I am sooooooooo happy about this!
 
But again, why am I telling you this? Because, you guys. An advocate does not work alone. They need the help of ALL of the Dante fans out there to get him far in this tourney. We need people to make buttons and to tweet and post on facebook and convince EVERYONE to vote for our boy.
 
So I'm asking for your help. If you want to help me help Dante win his matches and do AWESOME like the AWESOME bad boy he is, fill out this form.
 
I have pretty much no life. So other than reading and blogging and now Dante-advocating (if advocating is even a word...), I don't plan to be doing much any time soon. So when you sign up on the form, and you check the boxes for it, I will let you know when it is time to vote. I'll let you know how Dante did, or how he's doing (if I know), and if I need someone to help me out with something specific. I understand that it can be hard to keep up with the tourney, and having the links and dates sent to you can be EXTREMELY helpful. So as Dante's advocate, I'm totally willing to send that to you.
 
Just be sure to fill out the form, okay?
 
What form? Well, gee. THIS FORM. The form that officially signs you up to be a part of Team Dante!
(I know it's terrible. There will be better ones to come! But until then, this is it!)
 
UPDATE:
Buttons!

 
Grab them, use them, love them! They were created by the wonderful, wonderful I Heart Big Books. she is so amazing!
 
I must thank Kay from K-Books, too, for helping me out. WOOT!
 
Also, you CAN sign up on the form only to be on the email list. That way, I'll email you when it's time to vote and the links. You don't have to be familiar with Photoshop or anything to sign up--anyone can! Sure, it's cool to have people to help out, but we REALLY need people who are willing to vote!
 
And that is all for the update. :)
 
END UPDATE.
 
 
 
 
All right? I heart you all!
 
 
**If for some reason, you have any trouble with the form and want to help out or get updates or ANYTHING, email me directly at makesmeworse12@gmail.com, and I'll send you the form that way.**
 
♥Jessica(:

2 comments:

  1. Dante?
    dont hate me, but who is Dante?
    (What book?)

    Also, feel free to stop by my blog to enter my $100 Blogoversary Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dante too! :) He's almost neck and neck with Warner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!