Saturday, June 15, 2013

Help Support #TeamDante! (Info, Buttons, & Incentives!)

As you already know, I am Dante Walker's advocate in the YA Crush Tourney. For those of you who don't know who he is, he is the completely awesome main character in The Collector by Victoria Scott. I adore this book so much, and Dante is one of my favorite book boys EVER. (Remember that list I am honestly in the process of making? The one with Holder and Avi? It also includes Dante.)
 
Even though I'm his advocate, I am definitely not the only person who heart Dante something fierce, and I am also not the only person he needs to win in this tourney. Nope. I need YOUR help. So I made THIS FORM, and let you guys sign up, and...you guys are so awesome. Thank you to everyone who has filled out the form and wants to help Dante. If you haven't filled out the form yet, you can fill it out now RIGHT HERE.
 
 
 
(Those are all the same exact thing. I just find it amusing to link it repeatedly.)
 
I'm going to be sending out a confirmation email on Sunday (and by "Sunday," I mean tomorrow) to everyone on the list, so if you want to be on this email list, sign up now! The form won't be taken down or anything, but after I send the confirmation email (which I will totally tweet about, so be on the look out so you know when you're supposed to get it!), I won't be checking out the responses to the form until Dante's next match.
 
Which leads me to my next piece of info:
 
Dante's first match is this Monday, June 17th!
 
MONDAY! And he's against The Darkling. It's going to be a tough battle, you guys. We're going to need all the support we can get! Please stop by the YA Sisterhood blog that day and vote for our boy Dante. He's just so darn great, ya know?
 
And this leads me to buttons! A few people have been awesome enough to make buttons! They are all so freaking awesome, I cannot stop smiling. I'm going to put them all here, and you can totally grab one to sport for the duration of the tourney. It would make not only me, but Victoria Scott (and I'm sure DANTE) so glad to see them. Post them on your blogs, make them your Twitter/Facebook avatars, whatever you want!
 
These ones were made by I Heart Big Books:
 
 
 
And these ones were made by City of Books:
 
 
Aren't they fabulous? I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH AHH!
 
All right, now one last thing before I let y'all go: INCENTIVES!
 
Victoria Scott is a super awesome person. She is also being a HUGE tease with this incentive. Ready for it?
 
If Dante wins the first round, she'll post the first chapter of The Liberator!
 
Seriously. She posted about it on her blog and everything. Click HERE if you wanna see. So I don't know about you, but I SOOOOOOOOO want to see that first chapter. Because I am still in the midst of my Dante withdrawal.
 
So...let's do this, y'all! Monday. Be there or be square ;)
 
I made this one, and it always makes me giggle. Hehehehe
 
♥Jessica(:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!