Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Featuring Travel in Some Way

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
 
Okay, so this week is the Top Ten Books Featuring Travel in Some Way.
 
IN SOME WAY.
 
I totally played with that. All of the books on my list DO have travel in some way. Just be flexible with me, y'all. ;)
 
Also, my Top Ten Tuesdays will never be any particular order. That goes for now, too.
 
Top Ten Books Featuring Travel in Some Way:
 
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour 
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
This one's obvious. They go on a road trip!
 
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight 
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
They are both in a plane on their way to London. Traveling is what brought them together!
 
God, I love this book. And that freaking cover. Ahhh.
 
Ruined (How to Ruin, #1-3) 
Ruined by Simone Elkeles
I totally cheated with this, because this is three books in one. How To Ruin a Summer Vacation, How To Ruin My Teenage Life, and How To Ruin Your Boyfriend's Reputation. I love all three, and all three include travel! So I couldn't just choose one. In the first one, Amy goes to Israel, in the second one Avi comes to Chicago, and in the third one Amy goes to Israel again.
 
Also, Avi is on my list of Top Ten Book Boys ever. Remember how I said I'd make that list? I was serious, and I am working on it. Avi is on it.
 
The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1) 
The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
ROAD TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIP! My favorite one EVER, too. Now I legit need The Edge of Always...ahhh.
 
Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1) 
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
She's an American girl in boarding school in France. That's travel! Plus, she goes back to Atlanta for the holidays. That was an awesome plane ride. :)
 
The Fault in Our Stars 
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
They go to Amsterdam. And now I'm going to freaking cry because I'm thinking about it.
 
GAAAAH WHY DID HE HAVE TO LIGHT UP LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE?!?!!
 
Okay. Okay. Okay.
 
You Are Here 
You Are Here by Jennifer E. Smith
Hello, ROADTRIP.
 
And yes. This IS another books by Jennifer on this list. BOOM.
 
The Disenchantments 
The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
Oh, Colby. LOVE. Oh, and they travel in this. A little tour, perhaps? ;)
 
Crash Into Me 
Crash Into Me by Albert Borris
You know, I originally checked this book out from the library because the title is also a title of a Dave Matthews song? True story. This is another one of those road trip books. And I heart it.
 
Stolen 
Stolen by Lucy Christopher
I wasn't sure if I was going to include this, because it hurts my heart, like, legit, but... It starts in an airport. And then things happen. There's some travelling. Not the ideal kind, but still.
 
I love this book to death and beyond.
 
And...that's my list! Now, tell me:
 
What did you think of my list?
 
Did you make your own list? LINK ME UP!
 
What would you have put on this list?
 
Do you love any of these books like I do?
 
LET ME KNOW, PEOPLE! :)
 
♥Jessica(:

1 comment:

  1. I've forgotten about Stolen. Technically, it did involve some traveling, I guess but I love that book! I'm still not sure about where I stand in regards with the characters and their circumstances but I love it. Anyways, we've got a couple of similar books on our list. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!