Saturday, August 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #4 ♥ I Appreciate You!

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!
 
Fun fact about this video: I had to redo the whole thing over because my Lux books were not on the shelf behind me (because I've been reading them for the Lux Readathon) and it bothered me that there was such a gaping hole where those beauties should be. So yeah.
 
Also, Happy Esther Day!
 
 
 
 
Books Mentioned
The Last Forever by Deb Caletti
Foreplay by Sophie Jordan
Unexpected Love by Charlene M. Martin
The Solitude of Passion by Addison Moore
A Shadow of Light by Bella Forrest
Meant to Be by Tiffany King
Forgotten Souls by Tiffany King
The Ascended by Tiffany King
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
 
Bloggers Mentioned
Meredith @ Pandora's Books
 
I love you all and thank you for stopping by! Be sure to link things and tell me things and ALL OF THE THINGS!
 
♥Jessica(:

3 comments:

  1. What kind of e-reader/tablet is that? I like the cover. You got a lot of fun books this week. Some great NA/contemp/type reads.
    I am jealous of your bookshelf! Mine are in boxes, crates, suitcases, etc. lolz. My basement office flooded during last years TERRIBLE hurricane and I am still recovering. Its the space thing now. I have invaded. My books have actually ;) They are safe at least..lol
    I rarely do IMM type posts, but like to check them out. I follow you via Bloglovin. I luv your HK shirt. I have a cute little HK Book Nerd Statue thingy that sits by my laptop for inspiration.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! We both got Foreplay!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Starcrossed myself. Happy reading!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!