Saturday, March 24, 2012

♥TEAM PEETA♥


So, as I told you I was going to yesterday, I saw Hunger Games last night! I must say- OH. MY. GOSH. It was such an amazing movie. It stuck by the book enough to satisfy me, but not too much so that it wouldn't make sense to others or be boring for people who did read the books (like me). And was it just me, or did we all have a little mini heart attack at you-know-what-part? I mean, we all knew it was coming, but then BOOM! They just jumped out and it was loud and I. personally, was startled.

All right, now I will be the first to admit that I had a bunch of doubts about Josh Hutcherson playing Peeta. I have always liked Josh, but I wasn't sure Peeta would be the best role for him. Boy, was I wrong about that. Josh played the best Peeta I ever could have imagined. I am glad to say: I was certainly not disappointed. I always was Team Peeta, ever since I read the books. I never wavered. But Josh just gave me a nice big burst of Team Peeta pride.

And Haymitch? Woody Harrelson played a marvelous Haymitch. Everyone played their parts spectacularly. I swear, this movie was career-making for every single actor there who wasn't already, you know, "established" since there were a lot of newbie actors/actresses in this movie. Every single one did an amazing job and portrayal of the characters.

Even if you didn't read the books, you should most DEFINITELY see the movie. I promise you, you'll love it. It's not just some love story or anything- though there are aspects of that kind of tale as well. There is loads of action and AWESOME things that happen. You will laugh, you may cry, and you'll probably jump out of your seat in mini-heart-attack style, and you will LOVE it.

AND, if you haven't read the books, I suggest you do. They were truly wonderful books. Plus, they explain some things that may not be clear in the movie in fuller detail. Also, if you want to know what happens next after the first story ends, you can read on to Catching Fire and find out! See, it could be so beneficial.

All right, that's all I'll say because I don't want to actually, you know, spoil anything. Spoilers can be irritating. That's totally not me. So, keep an eye out for my next post, which should be up soon, like real soon: a review od The Lost Saint by Bree Despain. Thank you all for reading my post and PLEASE, feel free to follow my blog!

Good day, Friends, and may the odds be EVER in your favor. ;)

♥Jessica(:

2 comments:

  1. I thought Effie was fabulous, and I usually really dislike that actress so that's saying something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Elizabeth Banks, yeah she's okay but I don't really LOVE her or anything. She brought a bunch of comedic relief in the movie, like when Katniss did that thing with the knife- "That is MAHOGANY!" (I donn't know if I spelled mahogany right, but you get the point. Haha)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!