Monday, March 19, 2012

YAAAAWN.

Hello, Friends. In case you did not notice from the title of this blog post, I am tired. Here's a fun fact about me: I NEVER get enough sleep. Ever. I try and try, but it just doesn't happen. Now I'm throwing my small level of sleep in with attempting to learn and actually thinking about boring things like accounting. (Yes, I am actually taking an accounging class. It's a double credit, folks!) Anyways, back to the point: I am tired, as I always am, but school just makes it worse. I shall live, though, so I shall move on to things you all care about more than my horrible sleep habits.

Yesterday I gave you a fun little list of what I planned to read in the order in which I planned to read them. I think I may have done something I do not do very often, and never on purpose: I think I lied. Not intentinally or in any way that is super important. The thing is: I am back at school now. I'm not whining this time, I'm just saying that my copy of Veil Between Worlds by Sally Dubats is on my computer (with my Kindle PC app). That means I cannot take it to school with me to read, which is what I do with pretty much all my books. I mean, think about it- how else would I get any major reading done? I have a very tiny amount of time for leisure things on school nights, unfortunately. Back to my point, because I seem to keep getting off track - I told you I tend to ramble - I will probably wait to do big heavy-duty reading of Veil Between Worlds until the weekend. I'll read the beginning during the week, but other than that I will probably be reading Take Me There by Susane Colasanti for now. Probably.

Why did I just say probably? Well - you sharp reader, you - I said PROBABLY because I am only a few pages from finishing The Dark Divine. Now you are asking why this changes things. Well, I'll tell you! This changes things because The Dark Divine is a wonderful book that has a sequel I have put on reserve in the library. That means I should get it soon, and when I get it, I shall devour the awesomeness I KNOW is waiting inside.

On that note, I will have the review for The Dark Divine by Bree Despain up tomorrow sometime. Probably sometime after five- yeah, the school thing again. I'm definitely finishing the book tonight, though. At this moment, there is NO WAY I could sleep leaving off where I stopped reading during accounting. (Yes, I read during class, but only certain ones and during down time. Remember- I am a smart chicky!) I have also decided that I will do individual reviews for each of the books in The Dark Divine trilogy. This is based off of a few reasons:
1. I NEED to tell you about this first book, like, NOW. Yeah, it's just that great.
2. I do not actually have the second book in my hands yet and I don't want to leave you guys waiting forever for a review because that would be mean, and I try not to be a mean person.
and
3. The last book in the trilogy, The Savage Grace, is not in my library yet. I have not a clue when or if my library will get it, so I guess I can't really make any promises. When/if my library gets it, I promise I will get my hands on it ASAP. For you and for me. :)

All right, I think that's it and I have a chemistry test tomorrow. Ew. I'm not too good with chem. Math, yes. English, yes (clearly). But chem? NOPE. Off I go to finish my current marvelous reading endeavor and then work on some review for chem. Wish me luck!

Oh, and for my nice friends who visit my blog often: Can you do me a favor and follow my blog? I KNOW that a bunch of you check it out, but it would be cool to have some actual, you know, followers. I thank you in advance for being so awesome.

Okay, I bid you all a good night. I will post again tomorrow, Friends!

♥Jessica(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!