Saturday, June 2, 2012

Fun or None?--Shock Me Saturday



Fun or None?
Today is our last post in the Fun Hop! So we thought we'd do something non-bookish for this one so that y'all can get to know US better. Sort of like the introductions on the first day, except this one is probably more fun.
For Shock Me Saturday, we will tell y'all FIVE random facts about ourselves that you'd probably not guess.
So, let's learn some weird things, shall we?
 
Fact #1:
Do not judge me for this. Seriously.
I have not read the Harry Potter books.
I really tried to read the first one, but . . . um, I got bored and, um . . . gave up. So, yeah.
 
Fact #2
Contrary to popular belief, English is not actually my best class. My best class is math (this year it was Algebra II) which I have maintained 100 average in all year.
 
Fact #3
I am a technological idiot.
I mean, I know that I SEEM to know what I'm doing, but really I'm lucky that anything I post on here works. I have no clue what I'm really doing a majority of the time.
 
Fact #4
My favorite song of the moment is called "The A Team" by Ed sheeran and I am listening to it RIGHT. NOW.
Why is this shocking? Eh, well.
 
Fact #5
I'm not a vegetarian, but I WILL NOT eat hamburger. Like, anything with hamburger meat. Or anything that kind of reminds me of hamburgers or whatever. I just dislike it to the millionth degree.
 
All right, I have decided to give you guys a few extra facts for a couple reasons that, blieve it or not, are beyond my control. (I have CERTAIN people demanding I add these facts--I have an annoying brother, hehe.)
 
Extra Fact #1
I have a small tendency to turn the A/C up SUPER high because I get reeeeally cold sometimes--like, seriously frozen--and then I forget to turn it back down to normal tempuratures thusforth causing the house to become horribly warm. I must point out that I always realize my mistake and fix it, albeit after the house gets somewhat not-so-comfy.
 
Extra Fact #2
I aso have a teeny tendency to walk around the house singing the same song over and over and over again. Usually the song that is stuck in my head. Which currently brings us back to fact #4 . . .
 
Extra Fact #3
I can't sleep with socks on. At all. I don't know why, but that's just the way I am. Apparently, this is weird or something?
 
Extra Fact #4
It does not matter what time of year it is, I will always be singing Christmas Carols. "In the meadow we can build a snowman . . . " Again, I hear that this is an odd quality and have been coerced (if that's even how you spell it) into adding it to my list. What can I say? I LOVE CHRISTMAS.
 
And that's all for my facts, y'all! Time for you to go see what all the other bloggers are shocking us with!
http://kissedbittenbybooks.blogspot.co.uk/
http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/
http://thebeaucoupreview.blogspot.com/
http://www.danasquare.blogspot.com/
http://www.fiction-freak.blogspot.com/
http://donniedarkogirl.blogspot.com/
 
Thank you to everyone who followed this Fun Hop and everyone who's even, you know, reading this right now. :)
 
Have a great day, Friends! My posting will be back to normal starting tomorrow!
 
♥Jessica(:

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read the Harry Potter series either ..never even cracked open Book 1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!