Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Teaser Tuesday! (8)

Before we get to the teasing, I have to do this first . . .
Happy Birthday, Ashley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today is one of my bestest friends 16th birthday!!!!
So I MUST wish her a very, VERY happy birthday!
I TOLD you there was something here, dearry pie!

Okay, NOW for the teaser. . .
Do you want to participate in Teaser Tuesdays? It's simple and hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. All you have to do is:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT T INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

-Share the title & author, too, so that the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I'm actually doing a teaser this week! This week it'll be from my first read of the summer! Ah, I always feel so free when I don't have to wake up at the butt crack of dawn to go pretend to learn all day. :) So, here's my teaser!

The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
The Probability of Miracles"It was harder to steal when you could imagine from whom you were stealing. It wasn't that hard, though, because she was just about to slip an irresistible lobster claw-shaped oven mitt into her biker bag, whne she heard someone yell, 'Somoa!' from out on the sidewalk." ~pg. 168, The Probability of Miracles, Wedny Wunder


And that's my teaser, y'all! Leave links to your teasers if you'd like, and I'll check 'em out!

Have a wonderful Tuesday, Friends!

♥Jessica(:

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to read this book for the longest time. It's been on my wishlist for as long as I can remember and you teaser just makes me want this book more! I love it. I need to know what is going on!

    Thanks so much for sharing :)

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
    My Teasers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!