Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Teaser Tuesday! (9)

Do you want to participate in Teaser Tuesdays? It's simple and hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. All you have to do is:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT T INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

-Share the title & author, too, so that the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

All right, so we all know that I've been OBSESSING over Obsidian since I got it last week. Which, now that I think about it, is kind of funny because it feels like so much longer since I got it and read it. Anyways, since I am positively in love with this book, I shall give y'all a teaser from it!

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Obsidian (Lux, #1)"There was no doubt in my mind that Daemon loved and cherished his sister. He'd gladly give his life for her. The way he was looking out for her was more than admirable. There wasn't a good enough word for it. And it made me wish I had a sibling." ~pg. 204, Obsidian, Jennifer L. Armentrout







Okay, so I'm off to obsess a bit more over the epicness of this series. Maybe I'll curl up into a ball until Onyx comes out in August, hehe. Feel free to leave links to your own teasers! I'm seriously low on books to read at the moment and some suggestions can never hurt.

Have a wonderful day, Friends!
♥Jessica(:

2 comments:

  1. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. Isn't Daemon so fantabulously awesomely hot! *sigh*

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
    My Teasers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been dying to read this book but I haven't yet. I'll have to add it to my list on goodreads so I won't forget

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!