Sunday, June 10, 2012

What I Got! (5) +Anna'a Celebration!

What I Got is a weekly meme hosted by Monica over at Cover Analysis :) where we tell y'all about the wonderful brag-worthy bookish things we got this week!

This was an absolutely AMAZING week for me!

FOR REVIEW:
Losing Elizabeth
Losing Elizabeth by Tanya J. Peterson. I just finished this book last night, and a review will be posted for this book sometime this month. :)

BOUGHT:
This, right here, is the best part of my week. I was SO HAPPY when I got this . . . I almost cried. I definitely screamed.

Obsidian (Lux, #1)
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout! I can't even put my love for this book into words right now. I'm posting a review for this book sometime within the next couple of weeks, too, and all I can manage to say right now is that this book is my favorite EVER. I am so incredibly glad I got this book! Thanks a million to Billy and Angie for getting it for me!!!! :)

All right, so before I let y'all go to do whatever you may do on Sundays, I want to tell you about something AMAZING. We all know who Anna from Literary Exploration is, yes? If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll know that I adore Anna's blog and that I think Anna is the awesomest blogger on the planet. Weeeeell, Anna's blog has reached 1500 followers! Isn't that AMAZING? Her blog is seriously great, and she deserves every single follower she has. To celebrate her massive amount of awesomeness followers, she's having a giveaway! A super epic giveaway, to be honest. To check it out, click HERE because she is giving away some REALLY cool bookish things.
Congrats, Anna! *squeee!*

Okay, that is all I have to say for today. Have a marvelously wonderful Sunday, Friends!
♥Jessica(:

3 comments:

  1. I really need the Lux series Enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy, my friend is getting me a signed copy of Obsidian and I'm really excited!!! And thanks for spreading the word about my giveaway :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Losing Elizabeth looks like an awesome book! Must check that one out and YAY you got Obsidian!! Wasn't it absolutely amazing!? :) I know you loved it <33 Can't wait to read your review for Losing Elizabeth!

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!