Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday! (6)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where we tell y'all about the books we cannot wait to get our hands on!

This week, I'm waiting on . . .

Moonrise by Ivy Devlin
Expected Publication: January 31, 2012
Series: Low Red Moon #2
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA

Description from Goodreads:
MoonriseAvery and Ben are just beginning to explore the depth of the bond that links them. Their ability to sense each others' feelings and Avery's mysterious connection to the forest mean that their love is unlike any other. But even such a perfect bond can be strained by jealousy, and when Hope, a gorgeous girl from Ben's old life, arrives in town, Avery can't help but feel threatened. And in more ways than one-because someone is trying to kill her, again.

Also new in town are a pair of Hunters-men who know about werewolves and who seek only to destroy what they can't understand. Hope is connected to the Hunters somehow, but by the time Avery figures out her secret, it's too late-and someone will pay with their life. With the glowing, emotional language that made Low Red Moon such an irresistible read, Moonrise ups the romantic stakes with a heart-tugging sacrifice that testifies to the power of love.

Why am I waiting on this? Because I read Low Red Moon and want to see what comes next SO. BAD. I have to say, though, the cover for Low Red Moon was much more stunning. That doesn't change the fact that I REALLY want to read Moonrise, though. I'm really using the word "though" a lot right now.

That's what I'm waiting on this week, what are you waiting on? Leave links/just tell me in the comments!

Have a great day, y'all!
♥Jessica(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!