Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (3) Lisa Schroeder Edition!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where we tell y'all about the books we cannot wait to get our hands on!

So, as I said in the title--this Wednesday, I have a special Waiting on for Lisa Schroder! keep reading to find out . . .

First, the book I'm waiting on:
Falling For YouFalling For You by Lisa Schroeder
Expected Publication: 2013

Description from Goodreads:
Rae's always dreamed of dating a guy like Nathan. He’s nothing like her abusive stepfather—in other words, he’s sweet. But the closer they get, the more Nathan wants of her time, of her love, of her...and the less she wants to give.

As Rae’s affection for Nathan turns to fear, she leans on her friend Leo for support. With Leo, she feels lighter, happier. And possessive Nathan becomes jealous.

Then a tragedy lands Rae in the ICU. Now, hovering between life and death, Rae must find the light amid the darkness…and the strength to fight for life and the love she deserves.


Why I'm excited for this? Urm, well. Read the description again, Friend. THAT is why I'm excited. Also, I am a HUGE Lisa Schroeder fan. Her books are amazing. Seriously, have you READ Chasing Brooklyn? Nico is awesome. Or The Day Before? So Sweet!

Okay, now for the other half of this special Lisa Schroder Waiting On Post:
YESTERDAY--as in, June 5--her book The Day Before came out in paperback! Yeah, the book I just mentioned about two seconds ago while telling y'all how much I adore Lisa's books. Because I truly do.

The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder
Paperback Release: June 5, 2012
 The Day BeforeDesciption from Goodreads:
From the author of I Heart You, You Haunt Me, an irresistibly romantic novel in verse.  Amber’s life is spinning out of control. All she wants is to turn up the volume on her iPod until all of the demands of family and friends fade away. So she sneaks off to the beach to spend a day by herself.     Then Amber meets Cade. Their attraction is instant, and Amber can tell he’s also looking for an escape. Together they decide to share a perfect day: no pasts, no fears, no regrets.     The more time that Amber spends with Cade, the more she’s drawn to him. And the more she’s troubled by his darkness. Because Cade’s not just living in the now—he’s living each moment like it’s his last.     Told in verse and brimming with raw emotion and pure romance, this is a gracefully woven tale of life-changing secrets and unexpected friendship.

Soooooo. I read The Day Before before I started my blog, so there's not a review on here, but I can tell you that I rated this book 5 stars on Goodreads. Which totally means something ;)
This means that I of course encourage everyone to go out and read/buy/whatever this book becaus eI personally LOOOOVED it. And Cade is a totally sweetie pie.

All right, that's it for me today. What are y'all waiting on? Feel free to tell me or give me links in the comments!

Have a wonderful day, Friends!
♥Jessica(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!