Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-thon

Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon
I'm a little late with my starting post, but here it is!

The books I hope to finish in this read-a-thon are
(I'm going to exclude Graceling because I started it before the read-a-thon began, even though I finished it after midnight last night)

1. All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
2. Exiled by M.R. Merrick
3. Fire by Kristin Cashore
4. The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour
5. As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott

That's my list for now. I'll get through as many of these as I can, and whatever I don't get through will just stay on my TBR. Since this is my first read-a-thon, I'm not putting a bunch of pressure on myself or anything. At the end, I'll let y'all know how I did! :)

♥Jessica(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!