All right, so the read-a-thon ended yesterday. Now it's time to see what I finished . . .
1. All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin (354 pages)
2. Exiled by M.R. Merrick (264 pages)
3. Fire by Kristin Cashore (461 pages)
4. As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott (269 pages)
5. The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour (307 pages)
I finished my goal! I read all the books on my list. I didn't have that many books on my list, but I'm glad I finished them. We have to factor in the fact that I went to a book signing during this, and the fact that I LOVE TO SLEEP. So sleeping got in the way just a little bit. Either way, my first read-a-thon was a total success, and I'll definitely be participating in another one sometime.
Have a great night, Friends!