Monday, June 25, 2012

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-thon Wrap Up

Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon
All right, so the read-a-thon ended yesterday. Now it's time to see what I finished . . .

1. All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin (354 pages)
2. Exiled by M.R. Merrick (264 pages)
3. Fire by Kristin Cashore (461 pages)
4. As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott (269 pages)
5. The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour (307 pages)

TOTALS:
5 books
1655 pages

I finished my goal! I read all the books on my list. I didn't have that many books on my list, but I'm glad I finished them. We have to factor in the fact that I went to a book signing during this, and the fact that I LOVE TO SLEEP. So sleeping got in the way just a little bit. Either way, my first read-a-thon was a total success, and I'll definitely be participating in another one sometime.

Have a great night, Friends!
♥Jessica(:

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!