Friday, June 1, 2012

Fun or None?--Finally Friday!



Fun or None?
Today's my first day of summer vacation! Thank you, sweet goodness. For today's Fun Hop post, we're doing Finally Friday! This is where we tell y'all ten books we are counting down the days for and why.
Let's get to it, yes?
 
1. ONYX by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Onyx (Lux, #2)
Yeah, that's right--I'm already waiting on Onyx when I haven't even read Obsidian yet. Why? Two words: Daemon. Black. 'Nuff said.
 
2. THE EVOLUTION OF MARA DYER by Michelle Hodkin
The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)
If you've read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, then the reason for this one is obvious.
 
3. DEARLY, BELOVED by Lia Habel
Dearly, Beloved (Gone With the Respiration #2)
Yeah, another sequel. What can I say, I need more!
 
4. UNRAVEL ME by Tahereh Mafi
This one doesn't even have a cover yet, but I am so excited for it! I positively adored the first book, Shatter Me!
Since there's not a cover for me to link to Goodreads, you can click HERE to see the GR page!
 
5. THROUGH THE EVER NIGHT by Veronica Rossi
The sequel to Under the Never Sky. I adored that book as well! The best book I've read so far this year, for sure!
Again, since there's no cover yet, click HERE to see the GR page!
 
6. THE RAVEN BOYS by Maggie Stiefvater
The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1)
Yay! I'm finally not listing a sequel! And this one has a cover to click on! I love Maggie. So of course I cannot wait for her next book!
 
7. TEN by Gretchen McNeil
Ten
This book? Looks so great. Every booklover I know and their mother wants to read this one. So of course I can be added to this list (though I'm sad to say my mother can not).
 
8. THROUGH TO YOU by Emily Hainsworth
Through To You
Another book that looks purley awesome!
 
9. FALLING FOR YOU by Lisa Schroeder
Falling For You
I LOVE Lisa Schroeder. Her books never fail to be wonderful. So I can't wait for her next one!
 
10. JUST ONE DAY by Gayle Forman
Sorry, another one without a cover for now. I love If I Stay and Where She Went so oh very much. They still make me cry and laugh and I adore them. These books just tug at my heart. Gayle is definitely one of my favorite authors.
Since there is not a cover yet, click HERE to go to the Goodreads page!
 
And that's it for my ten books. Remember that this was only TEN. I'm counting down the days, hours, minutes to more than just these books.
Now it's time for you, lovely reader, to hop on along to see what books the other bloggers in this Fun Hop are excited for:
http://kissedbittenbybooks.blogspot.co.uk/
http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/
http://thebeaucoupreview.blogspot.com/
http://www.danasquare.blogspot.com/
http://www.fiction-freak.blogspot.com/
http://donniedarkogirl.blogspot.com/
 
Thanks for stopping by, Friends!
♥Jessica(:

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time seeing the newest Mara cover! Its awesome! And great list of books Jess! And I need to read so many of the 1st books from these series lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!