Sunday, June 24, 2012

What I Got! (7)

What I Got is a weekly meme hosted by Monica over at Cover Analysis :) where we tell y'all about the wonderful brag-worthy bookish things we got this week!

Unraveling (Unraveling, #1)
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris. Anna from Literary Exploration gave me her ARC(!). When it got here on Friday, I was pretty much bouncing off the walls. I am SO excited to read this book. Thank you so so SO much, Anna!

LIBRARY:
Yeah, I went to the library again. You'll see why in a second . . .
Fire (Graceling Realm, #2)
Fire by Kristin Cashore. Last week I got Graceling and read it, like, SUPER fast. After that awesomeness, of course I had to get the companion. I probably should have just grabbed it when I got Graceling, but I didn't expect to adore Graceling so much.

Miracle
Miracle by Elizabeth Scott. Yeah, I have a problem with going to the library--I can never go and just get what I specifically went there for (this time, that would be Fire). This caught my eye, so I grabbed it. It looks seriously great.

Audition
Audition by Stasia Ward Kehoe. I saw this and decided to grab it because I'm starting a verse reading challenge on July 1 (I'll add a tab sometime soon). I thought I'd kick it off with this book. I'm on the fence about it, though. The more it sits on my stack, the more uncertain I get. It's probably going to make me cry or something. Verse novels do that sometimes.

BOUGHT:
Rapture (Fallen, #4)
Rapture by Lauren Kate. As we all know from my recap on Friday, I went to a Lauren Kate signing this week. Since I haven't read Rapture yet, Billy and Angie bought it for me to get signed! This cover is positively gorgeous. I'm kind of really excited to read this, while at the same time I'm hesitant. Fallen is about to be over. Thank you Billy & Angie! I love you guys.

Last, I got in the mail some swaggish things for Just For Fins, since I'm on the Splash team. Since I don't have a camera, I don't have a picture, but I got it.

That's What I Got this week! In case you didn't guess, my TBr stack is getting kinda tall. Which makes me so happy! I love being able to just pick up my next book and start reading it. So, what did YOU get this week? Tell me/leave links in the comments!

Have a great day, Friends!
♥Jessica(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!