Friday, April 13, 2012

Dude, it's Friday!

It's been a couple of days since I last posted, so I figured I'd drop by to say HIIIII to everybody. HEEEY! How's your Friday going? The fact that it's Friday just brightens MY day a little bit. A couple of people in particular are making my day just that much more wonderful, though. Who are these people? Well, those people would be:

Jana from The Book Goddess because she is amazing personified. Honestly, y'all should go check out her blog sometime. (hint, hint: there was a link there for you.)

Next would be Monica from Cover Analysis :) because she and I have some of the funnest conversations (usually on Twitter). Plus, she has another nice blog.

Lastly, I HAVE to point you all in the direction of Anna's blog again. If you haven't read my review of Hallowed by Cynthia Hand, then you missed me telling you to go vote for Anna so she can go to BEA. Wait. You don't know who Anna is? Dude. Anna is the marvelous person who has, like, my favorite blog, EVER. Yeah. She's awesome. Her blog is called Literary Exploration, and you should head on over there to vote for her! Just click HERE to get to a post on Anna's blog that will explain how you can vote for her. I promise you, Anna deserves to go to BEA. Plus, her birthday was on the 10th. Don't you think it would be the greatest birthday gift ever if we sent her to BEA? So seriously, people. Go vote for her!

All right. I'm reading Divergent by Veronica Roth right now, and I'll most likely finish that within the next 24 hours and then I'll post my review of that!

Well, that's it for today. Thank you for checking out my post!

Happy Friday, Friends!

♥Jessica(:

4 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks, Jessica! You kind of made part of my day :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I love that qualification. Part of your day. Hehe. We really have some fun conversations! And you always reply to my comments on your blog. (or at least MOST of the time...) ;)

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Jessica!! You're so sweet, aww! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You designed the most perfect button EVER! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!