Thursday, April 5, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the baby!

Four years ago today, one of the cutest children EVER was born. His name is Billy and he is my positively adorable nephew.
I love that little boy SO much. I am immensely serious right now. Yes, he can be a pain in my behind sometimes (this kid screams SO LOUD, I'm surprised I still have my hearing. . .Okay, I'm joking. Kind of. He really does scream loud.) but there is not much I wouldn't do for this cutie pie. He shall be called the baaaaaby forever, of this I am certain. And by that, I mean that I will be calling him the baby forever. Or until I forget to do it anymore. Whichever comes first. But, the POINT is that he's FOUR YEARS OLD now. Wow, time flies. Wanna see his cake? It is so precious!
In case you haven't guessed, the baby loves trains. Or as he calls them, "choo-choos." I know, CUTE, right? I wholeheartedly agree. And that is not just because he's my nephew. (Well, maybe a little. But still. Cute.) So, today was a nice day with the usual drama, but in the end good. (Don't ask about the drama. Not really a story worth telling.) The important part of the day was that the child is now a year older, and I feel so old. I mean, I know I'm young. I know this. But I can't help but FEEL old. I remember the day Billyboy was born. It was a Saturday and I was in sixth grade. I was living in the B-lo at the time, so we got a phone call that morning telling us that I was officially an aunt. It's hard to believe that little tiny baby is now FOUR. YEARS. OLD. *sigh*

Okay, nostalgic moment over. My point of this whole post is that today was my nephew's brithday! Let's all wish him a big happy birthday together. Ready?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for humoring me. That's all I had to say for today, but keep an eye out for my review of Hades by Alexandra Adornetto. It should be up sometime within the next few days. I have a four day weekend for Easter - thank goodness - and hope to get SOMETHING done on here in that time. The review of Hades will certainly be it. Maybe I'll even get through Hallowed, too. I guess we'll see, right? ;)

Thank you all for checking out my blog post and wishing Billyboy a happy birthday! Please feel free to check out my other posts, and FOLLOW. Yes, follow. My blog (on the top, on the side, whickever works for you), or even my Twitter. @makesmeworse12 Yeah, that's my Twitter username. I know it's weird. It's an insider thing, but maybe someone can guess why. . . ANYWAYS, thank you all and please visit again soon!

As always, I shall speak to you again in my next post. Stay safe until then, Friends!

♥Jessica(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!