Monday, April 16, 2012

My new Blog Button!!!

Hey! I am SO EXCITED to show you all my new gorgeous blog button. It was designed by the amazing Jana at The Book Goddess. I've mentioned her before, I know. She is truly amazing. Want to see the button she designed for me?!?!!

Isn't it gorgeous?!!!?!! I think it's PERFECT to go with my blog. Squeee!!! I am just so happy about this!!!!! Okay, so I've been working on getting my button into my sidebar with a grab box. I THINK I got it, so y'all can grab the button and put it on your blogs and such. If there are any problems with anything concerning my button, PLEASE (please please please) let me know. This is a learning experience for me, so any input from anyone is always welcome. I warn you now that technology is not my strong suit. Big technological words DO tend to confuse me. But seriously, if you come across anything about my button that I need to fix, tell me so I can smooth out the problem. Thanks, everyone!! :)

Okay, so this is going to be my last little nudge for you all to vote for Anna at Literary Exploration so she can go to BEA. I have made my case on how awesome she is, so I'm just going to give you the link to vote for her and cross my fingers that you guys vote for her! (Come on, she's like my blogging idol! Be sure to vote!) 
The link to vote for Anna can be found HERE

Thank you all for stopping by! I'm going to a book signing today (my first EVER) so I'm a little hyper! I'll tell you all about it soon! 

Until next post, Friends!

♥Jessica(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!