Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday!

So, I've decided to start participating in Teaser Tuesday! Honestly, because it looks like fun, to tease you all with the wonderful books I'm reading and making you all want to read some great books. Giving you more "exposure" to what I'm reading and blah blah blah, all that stuff. ;)

 Do you want to participate in Teaser Tuesdays? It's simple and hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. All you have to do is:

-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT T INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title & author, too, so that the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Now for MY teaser!


"He holds out his hand. I stare at it, fingers extended, beckoning, and I instantly flash back to my vision, the moment when we take hands under the trees as the fire roars down the mountain." ~pg. 218, Hallowed, Cynthia Hand
Quick Note: I am DEFINITELY finishing Hallowed tonight, and the review will be up tomorrow. My next book to read will be Divergent by Veronica Roth. Yes, this is at odds with my reading list I made before, but I am told that I am insane for not already reading this book, so I gave it priority. ;)

Thanks for stopping by!
♥Jessica(:

2 comments:

  1. -_- This isn't right . . .just taunt me, why don't you? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that is the point. Hehe. So you'll want to read it, therefore you WILL read it. ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!