Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Teaser Tuesday! (2)

It's Tuesday! Which means it's time for my second Teaser Tuesday!
Do you want to participate in Teaser Tuesdays? It's simple and hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. All you have to do is:

-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT T INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title & author, too, so that the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Ah, now. It's time for MY teaser! I'm telling you now -  I JUST began this book this morning. So this is as much of a teaser for me as it is for you. All right, here we go. . .

"Maddy felt the same electricity beginning to move through her, just like the energy she had sensed in the back room of the diner and when the two of them had gone flying. From Jacks's glinting eyes, which he never took away from hers, she could tell he felt it as well." ~pg. 162, Immortal City, Scott Speer
DUDE. I think I picked too much of a teaser. Now I want to go read more. . . Be sure to come back again tomorrow! I'll have a post about going to the This Is Teen Live! Book signing with some really cool authors! It was my first book siging, and SO. MUCH. FUN! 

Thanks, y'all!

♥Jessica(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!