Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday! (3)

Happy Tuesday, everybody! Since it's Tuesday, that means it's time for me to tease all of you - along with myself - with a couple of sentences from the book I am currently reading. A . . . "teaser," if you will. ;)

Do you want to participate in Teaser Tuesdays? It's simple and hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. All you have to do is:

-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT T INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title & author, too, so that the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

As we all know, I'm currently reading Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg. I am SERIOUSLY loving this book right now. (NOTE: I've finished the book since the time I made this post, but TRUST ME - it was an amazing book. Amazing review to accompany it coming sometime toawrd the END of this week!) So, here it goes!

"He sets down the oversize gift and already know it's too much. I start to tear away the wrapping, to find a cardboard box with no markings." ~pg. 208, Take a Bow, Elizabeth Eulberg
AH! It is moments like this that I wonder why I even DO Teaser Tuesdays. So much of a tease for me! 

Thanks for checking out my teaser, and if you want you can leave links or whatever to your own teasers, so I can tease myself even more today. That would be cool. My to-read list on Goodreads is kind of thinning out. (Not really, but still.) If not, that's fine too. Thank you for reading my teaser!

Visit again soon, Friends! 

♥Jessica(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!