Saturday, December 22, 2012

Do You Want To Be A Family Member?

Do you want to be a member of the VMafia? Well, the books are open!
 
How do you get in? All you have to do is sign up HERE or click on the VMafia button above and it'll take you to the VMafia page on Victoria Scott's website. Then, all you have to do is sign up! From there...well, then you wait. On January 3, 2013, Victoria will post the newest members of the family!
 
For the record, we all played the waiting game for this. Seriously. A good amount of time was spent wondering whether or not we'd make the cut. Just saying. We've all been there, and we've all thought we weren't going to be picked. So, just so you know, you shouldn't let that hold you back. :)
 
And...that's all there is to it! So, if you want to be a part of our awesome family, go sign up now. I can't wait to find out who else will be joining us. Trust me, being a family member is so much fun. We even...urm..well, we even got our very own Christmas card emailed to us from Dante Walker himself. It was kind of epic.
 
Want to enter now? DO IT.
 
 
Happy Holidays, guys!
 
♥Jessica(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!