Today, my blog is taking part in the Winer Sleigh Tour hosted by WinterHaven Books! This week, we bloggers are writing letters to Santa! Because Santa IS real. Just in case you forgot for a minute. To check out a list of other blogs that are writing letters to Santa this week, click on the banner above!
Well, first of all, I must spaz because I am writing a letter to SANTA. Thank you for reading this! Goodness, you get how many letters a year? And you're taking the time to read mine? You rock. That is all.
Okay, so spaz out of the way, I want to say that I am a good child. Which means I deserve gifts. And by "gifts" I mean BOOKS. I really, really like books.
What books should you get me? Well, I'll make a handy-dandy list right here for you, since I know you're a busy guy who wants to search Goodreads or something for my wishlist. Plus, that wishlist isn't as updatedly coolas it should be. I'm a good child, but I can be lazy. *sigh*
All right, list time!
1. Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout. (She's my FAVORITE author, and I haven't read this yet! Blasphemy!)
2. Significance by Shelly Crane. (I want this. Oh, man, do I wan this.)
3. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan. (I made a promise. Plus, Sarah's the best.)
4. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. (Because Maggie makes me chuckle.)
5. Starling by Lesley Livingston. (Because I LOVE FENNRYS.)
6. Origin by Jessica Khoury. (We share names, you know.)
7. Gravity by Melissa West. (Don't ever peek. Mysterious.)
8. Ruined by Simone Elkeles. (Okay, so I've already read, but I adore Avi so flipping much!)
9. ReVamped by Ada Adams. (I like being in on awesomeness.)
10. Entangled Dreams by Carmen DeSousa. (Carmen is awesome.)
And that's all the books I'm listing for you! I'm sure you can find SOMETHING suitable there. Thanks so much for being so...I don't even know. You're kind of a no words guy, Santa. NO WORDS for you. Which is the biggest compliment I can give you.
Thank you so much.
Lots of love and cupcakes (because EVERYONE gives you cookies),
♥Jessica(: AKA Just a Booklover
And that is my letter to Santa. Thanks for dropping by my post, and be sure to check out the list of other bloggers in on this super fun event by clicking on the banner at the top! My next post for this tour will be on December 17th, so I hope you come back to check that out!
Thanks also goes to the wonderful people over at WinterHaven Books for organizing this. My first blogger Christmas is going so well!