Thursday, December 6, 2012

Victoria Scott Q&A! ♥

This is actually a V Mafia exclusive, but we're allowed to do whatever we want with it! So I'm choosing to share it with you guys. Because you guys are the best. Honestly.
 
Not too long ago, Victoria asked us for our questions. Some of them would be picked, and she'd make a video answering them.
 
This is that video.
 
 
Fun fact? I was the one to ask the pie question. Go me!
 
What do YOU think of the video? Of my awesome pie question? What is YOUR favorite kind of pie? I'm personally obsessed with chocolate creme myself. Fudge is good, too. What can I say, chocolate is amazing. Let me know in the comments!
 
Thank you to the lovely Victoria Scott for sharing this with us and for answering our questions! I know *I'm* extremely pumped about THE COLLECTOR. This book looks like it's going to be all kinds of awesome.
 
♥Jessica(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!