Monday, May 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday! (5)

Do you want to participate in Teaser Tuesdays? It's simple and hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. All you have to do is:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT T INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

-Share the title & author, too, so that the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Yes, it is TEASER time!
Today, I decided to give you a teaser from a book I read in less than a day. Yeah, it was THAT good. So, I was going to give you a couple of sentences that made me laugh, but they may not be as fun unless they're in context. Instead, I'll give you a couple OTHER sentences said by the same swoon-worthy character. They are said by a boy named Robbie *SWOON* Needless to say, I'm on his team ;)

Redheads are Soulless"'I'm sorry... Good morning, Sofia,' he said sweetly, but I could still hear the slightest bit of sarcasm in his voice. 'You and lover boy over there should probably get up if you don't want to be late for school.'" ~Chapter 8, Redheads are Soulless, Heather M White
**NOTICE that this is quoted from an ARC, therefore may change at any time. It's not set in stone, people, though it leads up to some GREAT lines . . . **


My review for Redheads are Soulless will be up on Thursday, so be sure to stop by and learn more about this AMAZING book!

Please feel free to leave links to your own teasers and whatnot, and I'll try to check them out!

♥Jessica(:

10 comments:

  1. I am going to begin reading this book soon. I am glad you liked it so much! Your teasers were great.
    new follower :)
    TEASER TUESDAYS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you so much! New followers always make me happy! :) And this book was seriously AMAZING.

      Delete
  2. Nice Tease!

    Here's mine:
    http://sunnyreads.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-watchers-of-ur-cradle_07.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I checked out your tease, too!

      ♥Jessica(:

      Delete
  3. Thanks for featuring me :) hehe, I love this line too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a blonde that had to compete with redheads, I always knew they were soulless. :)

    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-urban-shaman.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm not a blonde or a redhead, so . . . I guess I'm just awesome. I checked out your teaser!

      ♥Jessica(:

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!