Sunday, May 13, 2012

What I Got! (1)

What I Got is a weekly meme hosted by Monica over at Cover Analysis :) where we show y'all the brag-worthy bookish things we got this week!
For the record, I am not doing Showcase Sunday anymore for the sole reason that Monica is a good blogger friend of mine, so I chose to start doing her meme instead! No big story for that switch.
And with that, let's see what I got this week!ays, just click on the bookcovers and they'll take you to the Goodreads page!

A LITTLE SOMETHING:
Transcendence
An ARC of Transcendence by C.J. Omololu. I have had this book for a WHILE. This was the first book I ever won and it has been sitting on my shelf since I got it. It's about time I started reading it since it looks positively enthralling.

BLOG HOP:


Reveal (Cryptid Tales)Capture
Reveal and Capture by Brina Courtney. Remember when I was in the CAPTURE blog hop? Well, I got to download ecopies of these books for that. This week, I finally got around to downloading them. It'll be a while before I actually get to read them, though, sadly.

WINNINGS!
The Temptation
The Temptation by Alisa Valdes! I won this book on Goodreads, and it just came in the mail a couple of days ago. I have so much love for this cover and cannot wait to read it!

All right. Now it is time for the most exciting thing I recieved this week. Seriously, I almost cried when I found out I won it (IN CLASS, no less - yeah, a lot of staring happened) and have already finished reading it!

Are you ready??!!?!

Between
BETWEEN by Cyndi Tefft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah, remember all the times I told y'all you HAD to read this book and I would read it someday too and tell you all how amazing it is? Well, that day is almost here. I'll be posting the review for this book Wednesday or Thursday this week! I must say, I am totally going to live up to my word - I LOVED THIS BOOK! But that's all I'll say for now.

So, what did you guys get? Leave a link if you'd like and I'll try to swing by and check it out!

♥Jessica(:


1 comment:

  1. Feels good to see What I Got on another blog! :D :D :D Haha, that said ..AWESOME HAUL, YO! And I am literally drooling over the Transcendence by C.J. Omololu cover! Ah *faints*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!