Sunday, May 20, 2012

What I Got! (2)

What I Got is a weekly meme hosted by Monica over at Cover Analysis :) where we tell y'all about the wonderful brag-worthy bookish things we got this week!

FORE REVIEW:
The Cupid War: All Love Is Warfare
The Cupid War by Timothy Carter. All I have to say about this is that it looks like something I'll really like. I can't wait to read it!

WINNINGS:
Meeting Destiny (Destiny, #1)
Meeting Destiny by Nancy Straight. Gorgeous cover, right? At this moment I'm reading this book, and it's really good. :) I won this on Tiff's blog, Escaping One Book at a Time. Tiff, you're awesome!

EXTRAS:
Destiny's Revenge (Destiny, #2)Destiny's Wrath (Destiny, #3)
Destiny's Revenge and Destiny's Wrath by Nancy Straight. Nancy threw these in with my winnings so I could read the whole trilogy! So generous of her--thank you, Nancy!

The Messenger's Handbook
The Messenger's Handbook by Pamela DuMond. I downloaded this from Amazon for free because it looks really good and certainly like something I'd like to read. Well, if I ever get to it, that is. I am super swamped on e-book reading. Wah.

All right, that's my haul this week. What did y'all get? Leave a link or something if you'd like, and I'll do my very best to check it out in a timely manner. :)

Until next post, Friends!

♥Jessica(:

4 comments:

  1. LUCKY! I won the first book but you get to read the ENTIRE trilogy! :) Happy reading! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! Haven't read any of those, but they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOO glad that you got that epic surprise!! You totally deserved it!!The covers are seriously BEAUTIFUL!!! Hope you enjoy :)
    My Weekly Report

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!