Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teaser Tuesday! (7)


Do you want to participate in Teaser Tuesdays? It's simple and hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. All you have to do is:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT T INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

-Share the title & author, too, so that the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

All right, everybody, 'tis time for yet another teaser brought to you by little ole ME. :)
This one's from a book called The Cupid War by Timothy Carter--check it out!

The Cupid War: All Love Is WarfareDescription from Goodreads:
Ricky Fallon spends his afterlife as a Cupid, helping people fall in love. The job would be cool if it weren't for the dorky pink bodysuits, his jerky boss, and attacks from joy-sucking shadowy entities called Suicides. When Fallon discovers a dangerous new breed of Suicide, a terrific battle erupts. Can Ricky save the girl he's falling for?

Teaser:
"Bud stared at him silently for a few moments, giving Fallon time to consider what he was doing. Basically, he was telling off the one being who currently had control of his fate. Not the smartest thing to do." ~pg. 13, The Cupid War, Timothy Carter
And that was me teasing-goodness for this week! My review for this book should be up later this week, so be sure to keep an eye out for that! As always, if y'all have any teasers you want to share with me, leave a link and I'll do my very, very best to check them out (which means, I'll check them out).
Have a great Tuesday, Friends!
♥Jessica(:

3 comments:

  1. oooh sounds like a good read, can't wait to read your review!
    my teaser is from Clarity;
    http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-clarity-by-kim.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! How have I not heard of this one yet! Adding it to my TBR RIGHT NOW!
    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-abraham-lincoln-vampire.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting teaser. The cover is so cool.

    Maura @ Monster of Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!