Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Teaser Tuesday! (6)


Do you want to participate in Teaser Tuesdays? It's simple and hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. All you have to do is:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
-BE CAREFUL NOT T INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)

-Share the title & author, too, so that the other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

So, I thought that I should tease y'all a wee bit before I post my review of Between on Thursday. You know, since this book is 100% AWESOME.

Between"He stared at me like his world had suddenly slipped on its axle and he was seeing me for the first time.  A flicker of hope crossed his face before he clamped his jaw and shook his head as if to clear it." ~pg. 13, Between, Cyndi Tefft

I honestly and truly LOVED this book, so be sure to drop by and see my review on Thursday!

Side note: I really MUST get the sequel to Between, Hell Transporter, as soon as possibly possible. Arg, I need to hear more about Aiden!

Okay, back to regular programming . . .

As always, feel free to leave links to your own teasers! I may whine about how these things taunt me, but I really love a good tease!

Thank you for checking out my teaser! If you liked this post, be sure to check out my others - I've got tons of them.

Until next post, Friends!

♥Jessica(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!