Monday, November 5, 2012

Dante Walker Playlist♥

Yes, you read that right. This is a playlist that I made (or, well, am making, becase if we're being honest, this is a last minute thing) for my boy Dante. But before we start:
 
Disclaimer: A lot of these songs are word play. Don't judge my whole taste in music off of these songs. Some of them I actually like, but others I just have on here because of the WORDS.
 
All right, list time! I'll have them all linked to a YouTube video for them. I'm not really being picky about the videos I choose, so long as the songs are on them. That's all that really matters.
 
1. "Bad To The Bone" by George Thorogood & The Destroyers: Honestly, does this one need an explanation? Dante ALL THE WAY.
 
2. "I'm Awesome" by Spose: I chose this one because the main words are "I'm awesome"--such a Dante thing to say, I think--and because this song is so funny"I'm
 
3. Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of?" by A Day to Remember: I was just listening to this song, and thought of Dante. I'm not sure why. "Don't blink, they won't even miss you at all..." something about those words...I don't even know. But I feel this song should be on this list anyway. There's a lot more in the lyrics that makes me think Dante, too, but I'm not going to bore you with it here.
 
4. "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift: STOP. Before you jump all over me about how in the world this could be a Dante song, listen to me for a sec. Have you read the little Dante Halloween thing Victoria wrote? Because that is what makes me think this song. The girl's at a party, standing there, sees Dante, and BOOM. She's stuck on him. I think this song 's perfect for that.
 
5."NJ Legion Iced Tea" by A Day To Remember: "I hope you're happy with yourself." Those words in this song make me think Dante. Quite a few ADTR songs bring Gante to mind, actually...maybe sometime I'll make a completely ADTR Dante playlist? Definitely someting to think about.
 
6. "Burnin' Up" by Jonas Brothers: This is another one of those word play songs. Because Dante? SO HOT. Hehe.
 
7. "Trade Mistakes" by Panic! at the Disco: I have a feeling that Dante has a more remorseful side underneath his tough exterior. I don't know this for a fact, but I think there may be a part of him that wants to trade his mistakes. Therefore, this song has made the list.
 
8. "We're Not Gonna Take It" by Twisted Sister: My brother and I are obssessed with this song, and it kind of occurred to me that...Dante wouldn't take it, either. So I get to add this! Yay!
 
9. "crushcrushcrush" by Paramore: I love Paramore. So I had to put one of their songs on here. And this one...I don't know about you, but I'M crushing on Dante.
 
10. "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen: If you read the excerpt from The Collector, you'll get this. Because...another one bites the dust. ;)
 
Goodness...Another One Bites the Dust never fails to make me laugh. So, that's my playlist. I think I might make another one of these sometime...it was fun. Plus, now I'll be listening extra careful to songs for Dante wordplay ;)
 
♥Jessica(:
 
P.S. Remember that disclaimer? Well...maybe you CAN judge my taste in music off of this...ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!